Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So long no C. MY Friends

ITsme
the previous time i manage to blog was yeras ago...eternity!!
oops. no whr beta..aft today, the nxt time maybe yrs l8r.. but no matter wad, wad impt is now.
today is a bad day. dis is a v boring start..so suey! maybe is a bit beta. hmm..but i got scolding by lim juz bcoz i overslept, and was late to do napfa by 5mins. guess wad?! i ask jan ma to inform her. nd she says tt its a act of irresponsibility. lyk my mum, she is v good in infering and linking knowledge. WDV! i dun really care as for now. coz all i wan2 do is juz to move forward and try my best to change for beta..she scolds me t olet me noe my mistake, she scolds coz she cares. i muz be understnding, and learn frm wad i ve in my life, not all tchers are nice enough to bother to teach moral values. i muz appreciate st. nicks tchrs...
regardless it still makes my day rather dull. the stupidest thing is tt i type this and forgot to upload onto my blog..so sotong.!! help!

computer idiot: jia wei 07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home