Tuesday, February 17, 2009

damn it!


ITsme
bball or clutches??
wanted to say this yesterday..but was so DAMN tired..cant do it. sorry.
wellwell. ytd i din go sch, and went to see doc for my dear dear ankle. wad do she ve to say? another wk of light duty? gosh? wad abt my bball games? i wan2 play!!  and train w the team for A'div. HELP!
wad do she ve to say? hmm..polyclinic doc says that my pain MAYBE due to chipped bones..BUT!! my therapist says that my joint is recovering fine. hmm. so how?
alot of ppl ask me to stop playing anrd, and take this seriously. i noe i noe. coz the pain is in me lehx. but wad can wad i wan2 say? i believe that i muz enjoy every second of my life, and such, i dun regret missing out any fun in it too!! who knows, maybe tml u wont see me arnd anymore? or perhaps i wld ve enter the op room, and can nv stand on my feet again? so, wad? i carry my regrets and go on in my life, for nt miximizing my life? haiz. least till now, i hold no regrets to all the 笨蛋事情that i ve done. hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home