Thursday, August 09, 2007

i HATE TnF, i noe ey HATE me too.

ITsme
ok. wats a team? ok. i dun ve e ans, go chk w ms lim pls, she gt e perfect ans (frm TYS?). i am damn pissed. but i learn my lesson. i wont say it here. cupid web is only for love, and care. blehx stupid things tt dun wan2 rmb will nt appear here. so if u ccare th ask for wad happened, to let a person hu dun emo, dun get pissed, dun get angry, dun get self-sympathy easily... ... come ask me. coz this is really irritating.
ok to em i suck. coz its lyk a mirror, u suck me out. u get it frm me. sorry, this dun apply to all. ppl hu pissed me out, r nt those tt suck me out. so vinnie, dun worry. oops. sorry.
ok larhs..i will get over it soon larhs..i ve tolerating it since sec2 larhx. so a few more mths r lyk -peanuts-. team? work as a team.
ok..lets do math. let x be team.
x + effort + inputs + focus + DUN CHAT, but tok = Championship --A
( x + effort + inputs + focus + DUN CHAT, but tok ) - 1 = ... ... ( u noe larhx ) --B
pls explain team in terms of effort, inputs, focus, DUN CHAT,but tok and Championship.
ok. time to go watch tv.. bb!!

unknown, waiting, pathetic, soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home