Wednesday, February 18, 2009

today in sch

ITsme
haha. i was almost late larhx! i woke up at hell 7am?! and tt's e time i usaully got out of house for bus. haha. thk goodness, i wasn't late, will cry lor. but still. i wanted to wake up at 4 to do my homework den go sch the. wells. guess wad? i spend my entire pe lesson doing my phy spa ws. got it done. but feel do guilty for nt running for the 7rounds tt everyone else did. lyk wad kinda slacker am i?! best of all. i play the bball against NJC aft sch. haha. contridics?!
aft tt, i realised tt the math tutorial today, i din do. eh eh eh!! i got attempt k? but i really dunno how to do. wells, thk goodness i manage to cope w the lseeon. and mr chua damn nice de. he reteach the concept lehx! now im so much more confident w my tutorial!
my cll lesson was spend 写ing作文。。 and i 睡着了。。 lyk a pig. and tt's so me! i did on the topic of 买卖器官。。i actually agree tt it shud b legalised?! wad am i thinking? crazy poke.
worse of all!! i had 2hours of GP!! so damn boring. and i really get damn pissed w heng giving me names! wad hell buffalo?! wad hell water buffalo?! u think u v funny izt? can u ever think for my feelings? im aftall a gal, and its nt v nice of u to say tt. furthermore, u r my CT, u shud b the one 'protecting' ur class. but wad e hell u did?! i can sue u for mental torture! com'on. im nt the only victim. i wan my MS DIANA to COME BACK!! miss u~!!
haiz..一肚子气。。。嘈!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home