Thursday, March 19, 2009

sian..again.


ITsme
haiz. ppl!! cum my house~! coz im alone at home, and im sick. i cant go out. cum la cum la.
today was suppose to lib study de. though e lib is opp my house, closest to me liao. but cannot take it la. my fever is killing me. i cant go out :(. sadddd.
im suppose to study. but my flu is nt helping. and cough is making it worse. my fever is destroying my plans. shud i juz lie down and rest, till my illness recover? till my block test is here. till i fail my block test. till i die.
JUST KILL ME!!! PLEASEEE!! really sucks to b alone. gosh. knowing me, u noe tt i cant survive alone. i can dun eat dun drink. as long as im w my friends, i will b lyk in heaven!! now i cant go to heaven. make my house the heaven pls. >.<
dun wan2 type liao. damn sad.
i go search for 江语晨's songs. den go mugg..if i dun die off half way la. hahaa.
kampateh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home