Saturday, March 14, 2009

happy day!!

ITsme
haiz. today was generally a happy day for me!! coz i had loads of fun and manage to stay thru all the lessons, except for math. and u noe wad? math was the worst subject of today. coz of my stupid sitting partner. kaoz. im so much fatter and build than u. how did u ever take up more space than me. lyk wad duh. haix u write..can dun cover lyk 40% of my table space. u noe even LL noe my face damn black alr, u still liddat. ok lor. fine. so nt gg to sit w u agn. summore, i realised, i will fall aslp sitting beside u! u noe wad. i oso heard abt how distracting and how u cont'd writing even when cher says pen down. u noe wad. all of us hope tt u will cont'd doing tt, till A's, and get kik.
wdv.
but other than tt. today was quite fine, i falied my cLL, but i learnt e reason whyi failed. haiz. CLL is getting me to no whr, and its getting so MEANINGLESS!! *sigh!
we prepared for tml CVD today. and my entire class lyk gg crazy. so fun!! and thru e co-operation, we manage to get everything done by break:) haha.. so爽!! coz me and LL was playing bball, and everyone else was super busy w their setting up of boothe. hehe. only if he is still in my class, tml will b lyk heaven. haha.
den i we went 755 play. hehe. they saw celtic7. but i din. lol. i was in sch playing bball, one on one. haha, i score quite abit lor. and my foul throw pt, i ve 60% accuracy. however, my underbasket got worse. bad bad.
very tired here. watching 霹雳MIT, half epo, doin charcoal mask, den another half epo, i doin wine mask. den i gg slp le. tml got to go sch early, and get ready for stupid funfair. haiz. nites!!
enjoy holiday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home