Sunday, August 22, 2010

sunday MOURNing

ITsme

yawns~ early in the morning at 0830. jiawei woke up in a total shock!! oh mann!! my tuition starts at 0830!! sian!! nid to rush agn. RAWR! wells. the kids mum was v understanding, so i manage to get off in peace. oops. but today's tuition was not too efficient. i realise tt oral cum too naturally to me, which hence i ve got problem teaching it, coz i din learn it, it juz came to me. so its lyk common sense to me..blah blah blah. my kid's oral is a total fail!! oh mann. so hard to teach sum1 how to tok, when i only see him once-twice a week?! ve to work on that mann.><

wells wells. nearing the end of the lesson, i gave my kid a chocolate bar, he was so happy, hope tt will motivate him to cont'd strive harder and concentrate during lesson. if not ah..his chinese..will be lyk... ... my eng? CUI TTM!! =((

ke ke ke... im at home doin nth. so boring. so freaking BOOOOOOring. ><
and im freaking hungry. no lunch no breakfast. hmm..0the kid's mum gave me coffee, and i ate a bunch of grapes..and a bar of time out. hmm. tt actually alot rite? haiz. but im hungry. 0830 to 1230..4hrs nia. maybe i shall eat 1430 or sth. blah~

yawns.
JiaWei 21Aug2010
All The Best to wadeva u do =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home