Friday, August 20, 2010

im gona miss CGH =((

ITsme

Oh mann. 一转眼就过了两个星期=((

-- 一寸光阴一寸金, 寸金难买寸光阴

its 2 weeks since i first went for clinicals in CHG.

initially, i rmb i was having horrible butterflies in my stomach. coz im not good w my acad, and im really worried i will cause more trouble than help, and i will screw things up. i nv thot tt i will be able to do this.

however. it was total amaze how much i enjoyed myself in CGH. i really have to say. CGH, u r really really the home of all nice radiographers <3 no matter how cold they looks from the outside, no matter how busy the dept is, they nv fail to spend time to teach us, lead us, and explain to us. i really owe them big. im willing to work for them thru my sept holidays for free!! now i learn tt experience is wad its counts. its never the money now. we do, coz we care =DD this is wad healthcare is about rite? compassion, and concern=D

i dont know wad the radiographers think of me, but im sure, i do lubs all of them, and esp those tt taught me so much, tt i will nv learn in sch, * coz i will fall aslp studying dry books*. and those tt tolerated my nonsense, and help me clear up my mess, aft doin sum wrong things. =)

Thanks so Much!! CGH Radiographers!

-- How much i wish to be part of the CGH radiographers family =DD

Lubbs. JiaWei 19Aug2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home