Saturday, December 22, 2007

WELCOME TO MY HOLIDAY EXPRIENCE! (intro)

ITsme Hi ppl!! i noe it ve been long since e last time tt i actually blogged! so im here to APOLOGISE & @ e same time..bringing u into my holiday!! hope u will not get too bored by it and of coz..i wan2 SINCERELY THANK all who ve accompanied me thru' and oso those to added color to my holiday..last but nt least, those who invited me out & turn up for my gatherings! YEA, u ppl RAWKX my WORLD!! LOVE U!
PPL I LOVE TO THANK! : TP RAWKX!! Lovely!!
1. Goh Zhen Ying (老贞) 1. Rebecca 1. Mummy!
2. Lim Chia Ying (老豆) 2. Maybella 2. Jia Jun JIE!
3. Vinnie Quek (Vin) 3. Damien 3. Kene BRO!
4. Tang Wan Kit (Kit) 4. Mei Yi 4. YING SHI JIE!
5. Jenny Zhu (小猪猪) 5. Natasha 5. TIGGER TOYS!
6. Cheryl Liu (老公) 6. Nadia 6. *MYSELF*!
7. Adeline Yeo (Ade) 7. Kevon
8. Sarah Sim (Rah) 8. Mai
9. Janice Leong (Jan妈) 9. Sharina
0. Elizabeth Ng (smartkid) 0. Caleb

*NOTE: names are NOT in any SIGNIFICANCE order!!
Now u noe who took part in my holiday journey, CHEERS all of them!
THEY ROCKS MORE THAN I DO!! RAWKERS!
To Be Con't... ...>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home