Thursday, February 19, 2009

bang bang! dead.


ITsme
today is a stupid and boring day. lesson lesson, tuition tuition. wad do i ve in the end? HOMEWORKS!! kaoz. i hate gp..and peg, ll, laoda..all tell me tt i call name him tiko. coz i can b sued. wells. forget it. he is childish, doesn't make me another him. im now wonderin..how things will go.. im juz worried..things will get frm bad to worse..and we will all split, and go in our seperate ways...only my clique noe wad me saying abt..i guess. today tt 摊开心胸tok..dunno whether good or nt lehx.
btw..LL..sorry ah. coz of me being uncomfortable w ur friends, u cant ve meal w ur hot guys..对不起!! haiz.
my tuition cher v nice leh..i told him i may nid to quit tuition due to finance prob, he din say ok lor. he actually say..let him think abt it.. lyk. com'on. he is juz tuition cher, and he is so damn freaking nice. nt lyk my the other cher. tell him i got prob. he say.."u gonna get it one day..." lyk totally suck! cant u be more understanding?! and more trusting? do u ve u grab every opportunity to spoil my class's day?! burr.
sounds lyk a bad day rite? wells. it IS a BAD DAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home