Thursday, February 26, 2009

i hate today!!

ITsme
i hate today. today sucks.
i feel tt when im nt happy. i wan to eat. to eat. and TO EAT!!
i ate ALOT!! and i love LL!! coz she was so nice..
LL I LOVE YOU!! but im more, nt les. so. dun run away frm me sah!!
hahaha..
LL tok w me. go out w me. eat ice cream w me. hear me rants. understand me.
she is so nice..tt i think im far frm her.
i will try to be w her, wheneva she nids me, and run far far, when she wan2 kill me. haha. coz i scared irritate her mah..den she even more sad. 弄巧反拙。。
get my point?? hehe.
oh ya..lao zhang today's lesson damn boring too..but hor..i realise hor..if i read the book b4 lesson, even though i missed the entire lesson, only go for the last one hr, i can still understand... ..haha. good rite? so..its time to start preparing lesson!! impt NOTE here!! haha.
OooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home