Sunday, February 22, 2009

feet pain!!


ITsme!!
ouch ouch!! my feet hurts lyk mad!! ytd play bball since 3 till 2330 bare footed!! damn pain..no more skin liao..! all the friction rub my skin off le lor!! PAIN!! oh my.
today wanted to go play de..aft tuition, aft mtg pras to study. but apparently, i ve got fever in the morning..den i missed tuition. den while letting the temp fall, i missed mtg pras. now..coz of the downpour, i missed playing bball. haha. ended up me spending my entire day slack at home watcing 韩剧!! haha. paiseh paiseh. but at least i ve finished my cll homework. hmm..still ve math vectors, math DE and integration. haiz. physics ve DC ws and EM tutorial!! haha. not forgeting my tuition homework!! wah seh! dun lyk this stupid load of work!! sad xiaz...!! tweet lang.~lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home