Wednesday, March 04, 2009

damn!

ITsme
ytd was fantastic. i was damn bored. and damn angry w myself for screwing up my SPA. gosh. wad hell happened.. but i cant let this hinder me. MOVE ON dude! i dunno wad to say now. all in my mind is tt stupid person.
gosh. i always thot tt giving presents, and taking at back will happen in tv serial. who knows. it happens in real life too. im so sick of it. u r nt cher, dun gimme datelines. i pampered u last time, letting u decide, coz i love u dearly as friend, as sister, as my soulmate. but its no longer true. so, stop ur bullshit. i will return u ur stuffs. coz they are no longer important to me.
i hate scolding ppl. and ppl who noe me, will not im nt so easily annoyed, in such serious extend. can u shuddup!! u pest!
ok enough. im nt gg to cont'd. and if u sees this. i say thank you for reading my blog. if u dun, which i think u wont, i say too bad. coz i really DETEST you, and SYMPATISE you.
note: YOU, and ONLY you. pls dun pull ur TWEENIE into the story.
she maybe against me, but im nt against her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home