Friday, February 27, 2009

i hate this wk!!


ITsme
this wk is my worst wk ever!! i din go sch for lyk 3 out of 5days. i hate myself for doing it. and i dunno why..i can juz let my sickness b in my way, and nt go sch.
wad the hell am i thinking? i muz buck up! nit only tokin abt studies. but most imptly, is the character that i ve and the bad habits i have.
i muz change!! change to sumone beta!! much more beta!!
next wk onwards!! i muz go sch everyday..and wake up at 6..even b4 laoda call me!!
i muz b independent!! denpending on myself to wake up, depending on myself to b on time in sch. and dependeng on myself for studies.
I MUST NOT FALL ASLEEP IN CLASS ANYMORE!! I MUST NOT!!
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!
KAMPATEH!! 加油!! ALL THE BEST!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home