Saturday, March 07, 2009

pain pain!!

ITsme
i wan2 die liao la!! left knee dying. right ankle dead. im in stupid intense pain!! can juz remove my leg?!?! i damn sadden by my own legs...:(
today we played against IJC.. though we won. but heard frm gui tt coach say, a standard team shud b able to beat them by 30-40s. but we only won lyk 20? nt v considered a standard team hor. how? i feel so damn freaking bad. i got bad passes, bad aiming, bad attitude, and worse of all, bad character!!..coz im really pissed!! i was lyk damn freaking empty. but tt stupid gal, juz dun wan2 pass the ball to me. i noe 你们的shooting damn zai la! but u got 2 defender, still wan2 shoot, anyhow hit board, den anyhow rebound, how hell u expect me to get tt throw?! hai.
but afterall, i think ur shootin really nt bad, juz tt u shud try look arnd more for open ppl. liddat can ve beta team work too. try, k? ok. u r nt reading this. lols.
i dun wan2 say liao. my legs kiling me!! i wan2 go ice it, den slp. oh ya!! b4 i forgot!! my bball shoes spoiled today!! i damn scared to run lor!! scared l8r i land on the wrong side of the shoe, den fall down. WTH!!
and tt stupid jitao!! he left 4kg of weights w me!! wad hell la!! i nid to bring all over la! and the best thing is tt he took my year book, and we dun ve each other's number!! gosh.
im really dying alr... ppl.
good nite!! LOV YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home