Thursday, March 26, 2009

sian

ITsme
hihi!! today is the last day of my blog test..hmm or to say, tml?? coz i still ve GP tml. and wad am i doin now?! blogging at 12midnight. sian riteS!! omggggg.
today i did phy paper and CLL. phy was lyk omggggggggg!!!
i finish the paper lyk 20mins b4 the time. den i was quite happy w myself...but i calculated the score tt i confirm can get correct de...wah sah!! only 30+ marks..我傻眼!! was lyk shock!! den i flip to front page..den i realise tt the paper was over 60..CHEY!!! 天啊!!
haiz. den me and linglan when out to mit jiaqi peggy and jiayun...den i fell down. wan2 noe the details. go read linglan's livejournal. she gave details and added effects!! haha (><)!! wells. w my half numb and still bleeding leg, aft mr sarav rescue..i went to do CLL paper.. the paper out of 8Questions, i lyk do 4Qs only!! omg! ok la. quite expected, coz i din study for cll. i pia for phy only. but hor..realise, i din study finish all the topics for phy too. hmm. only touch on sum topics. wells. if i can score for this block test tt i din study for. den im quite sure tt i can stay for J2. but if i really get lyki single digit or so. wells....i may juz ve to bear apart w my dear friends, and go back to J1..and i reconsider the fact tt i wan2 cont'd w my CLL..it really sucks. nt the part of lit. the part..MY stupid teacher, and his stupid perspective. so damn him! omgg!! he juz easily wash off the determination i ve for chi lit! u noe wad. i still LOVE CHINESE!! I JUZ THINK TT CHINESE IS DAMN FREAKING COOL!!!! and of coz. i love the histiry behind it. noe wad. i love chinese lit too. everything is juz so fine. other than him. wtf! ok. chill for now. i think its getting late..and why no one is replying my msn!! omg. im so bored. i thot tonite aft the last day of content base block test, can play and hiong abit. but can see...ppl are juz so worn out alr. i wan2 tok crap. my ppl are juz nt replying. ok. i announced: " IM SAD!!!" haiz. 不管了啦!! i go kajiao my mummy. she wan2 tell me wad she did today!! haha. wells. hope its interesting~ yeah! haha. hmm...ya. i wan2 train for A'div. but my knee really pain. now..still bleeding. coz i juz bathe...and juz clean my wound..and juz put on new bandage. OUCH!!! gosh. hope sum1 is dere for me..hor linglan. hahaa. *hints. kkz nites!! luv u all!! haha sounds familiar? chk e url. haha!! <3 <3<3!! Muacks!
6more days to 100th... ..
do i really miss him?
i dunno. hais

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home