Sunday, May 10, 2009

ITsme

hehe..friday was GRT!! coz i noe how to do the SPA paper..and u noe wad? it was suppose to use ruler...i suppose. but i heard this guy told his friend tt he used elastic band...den his friend was lyk...=.=lll haha. quite funny. okok. dun laugh at ppl, coz i might oso be wrong. oops.

haha. OF COZ. friday was grt nt only bcoz of tt, oso coz the sch ended earlier than usual.. unlike every friday, e sch ended at 1410. super early de lor!! usually is 1710, is lyk big big diff!! haha. lets see..its coz got CCS SYF..den mr sim nice nice, let us off early!! MUAHAHAHAA!! den i started playing bball, till 5plus, when we had sports day rehearsals..i was SUPER nervous, coz i am leading in the athletes oath, which is lyk...OMGG!!! haha. the only person in sch tt had 3gold awards... WAHSEH!! sum more they called my name thru PA system... SHY de lehs!! haha.

ok la. friday is over, its time to study. sat, i went to sch for physics lesson, i woke up lyk at 6 to do my tutorial..and eat breakfast..get everyting nicely done..den i went to sch. den noe wad?! i saw this bus uncle at the door step, den he tell me tt he gg to lock the gates, den i tell him i ve got lesson, den he was lyk..den the tcher shld ve e gate keys, shld nt b much of a prob. den i called mr sim. HE say...the lesson is POSTPONED to monday. SAYKIONG!! U DIN INFORM US!! IDIOT!!! >< gosh! sucker!

wdv, den i went to CPCC to study lor..nt bad, quite productive. den i met jess pri and syahrul for house exco thing...fUN!! aiya..den i went home, den aiya...dun wan2 say. haha. coz nth to say. but aft tt fam makan, den i went to my sis house over nite..den this morning my bro in law taught me physics. haha. STRESS!! coz i dreamt of him scolding me!! help!! FEIRCE!! ><

wells wells. den my sis and bro in law went for photo taking for my bro in law grad photo. ehh..they drop me off at outrum park MRT..den i took 851 home..tt bus...has alot of memory to me. although it was only for 20mins..but, it kept repeating....and repeating. ya.

oh..a joke, i was at e bus stop, i was thinking of buying sum food, tidbits? den i bought sth w 90cents..BRAIN FOOD. haha THE STRAITS TIME!! oops><

ok la. nt v funny, but i thot its a grt change of me...lyk since when i gave up tidbits for newspaper? lolx.

ok la. i go cook dinner for my mummy..hope she'll ve a grt mum's day!!

LOVES, JIAWEI!! JIAWEI luv-u-all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home