Saturday, May 02, 2009

ITsme

heyy!! today i went to for PHY SPA!!! yoyoyo!! so super surprised tt i din over slp!! haiyo..dun praise la..will fly one lehx. haha><

i was having fun doin tt spa thingy..it was easy to set the experiment..but bcoz it was easy to set the experiment, there was very little safety and reliability precaution. i only write 1 for safety, and 4 for reliability..sure DIE!!

den aft paper, tt STUPID qianyuan kip asking me to play bball. I WAN!! but i cant..i promise nt to touch tt ting until nxt friday, for good health..hehe..excuses. but i muz say this wk i reject bball so many times le..for instance, ytd on my way home frm camp, o walk pass 755 bball court, my friends were chio-ing me to play..den i say cant la..got to go..u noe..my heart was lyk.."picia! BREAK!!" but i still walked on.. tt's e way to go!! kip on doin this, sure can success de. KAMPATEH!!

of coz, instead of playing i wan2 go run 2.4 de..but e stupid urcher ppl r dere, i DUN WAN2 DIE!! so i decided to run the big bball court..hmm. nt run la. i did foot drills. I FEEL GOOD! haha. but my knee is lyk..cluk cluk cluk..PAIN!! guess i wont do sport til the next pe lesson:D can de la!! must take care.

den aft tt i went to eat breakfast, ALONE!! LL ps me..2nd time this wk...ok. 2nd time WITHIN 4 DAYS!! the previous time i was super angry alr. i immune. nxt time i choose to go w others..dun make a single noise. ><

aft eating..i went home..almost over slp on the bus..i peep thru the window..REACH LE!! gosh!! i jumped up..and...the person beside me dio hit by my bag..sorry ah. oops. pain hor..i sayang ok? dun cry liao* haha

i bathe and do compre..my mum is damn freaking noisy..damn freaking IRRITATING!! “出来烫衣服!!” “出来洗碗!!” “出来添饭!!” “。。。 。。” damn it la!! i doin homework la!! i juz tell her nicely, leave it dere, i cum out do when im done w my compre..den she was lyk pajiao-ing!! " 放住?! 等一下你就忘记le lor!!” but seriously, which time did i forget?! SHH!! i doin work!! dun disturb!

他妈的!!

all my 好心情。。all my 读书的动力。。全都没了!! 我想你是第一个不让孩子好好读书。。。 天啊!!

今天的好心情。。今天所有安排好的节目。。让今天充实。。让我不要胡思乱想的计划。。泡汤了!! 完了!!

天啊!! 救命啊!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home