Sunday, April 26, 2009

ITsme
feel so good listening to this song!! gosh!!
my dream is to 抛下全部烦恼!!好好地痛快地抓狂!!狂玩!!
Da Da Da!! 我好想放假!!

monday -- jav nat'l 8th position
(posted alr)


tuesday -- Shot put --
--> i did beta than i thot i could!! :)) goodie!! but i din win anything. wells. mr sarav was rite. afterall, i din traion for a long long while. i only started track trng lyk march. hehe. *guity!!


wednesday -- Dunman high game - lost.
--> wells. this game was a puzzle b4 game start. coz we ve totally no idea the standard of DM. wells. they turned out quite good. haha. though i think we din really perform at our best, but i ve to say. nice pass. nice assist!! alot of improvements CHICKS!! hee. SMILES!! and evelyn chopped many 3pts!! <33 though we lost. BUT!! we're winners of ourselves. maybe to others its self-consolence. but to me, its nt. we scored 22 against 56. i think. when we're toking abt a sch tt has 3-4 times more exprience than us. :))


thursday -- Quantum Physics TEST!!
--> scrwed la!! haha. nth to say. i will cum back to u and 把你吃掉!! sounds bad rite. haha. but i will definitely cum back and eat up all my books!! happy happy! stay motivated!!


friday -- Pioneer JC game - lost.
--> oops. we thot we could win this. but i think i helped the team --to lose. gosh. jiaolian say i 脸白白。。i got fever in the morning...sorry la. but. i still think i under perform by alot. die la. i lyk 害死 e entire team. i missed lyk 6underbasket...and 1 got in. wells. i think i improved in the sense tt i manage to pose, high pole, draw file, push in...and sum other stuffs. juz tt din manage to ve a nice ending to shoot it in. sian-est!! guess i slpt thru the first half la!! gosh..lyk drift drift...den jiaolian DAMN ANGRY!! i totally underperformed!! den he SCOLD ME!! but its GOOD!! haha. coz i woke up!! yeah man. the third quater was good. i got a free throw. and i shot in both!! damn shiok!! coz i nv once did tt!! and file throw is my weakest item!! haha. den nt long later..i sprained my ankle...hmm. it was so loud tt the bench can hear the crack. oops. bad rite. SWELL!! of coz. aft so many expriences w my stupid ankle. i learn nt to move at all aft tt sprain. it will only aggrevate it. den i stood dere..while everyone else ran off. >< jiaolian lyk stare stare. den i smiled..and pointed at my ankle. i think i look fine. but. IM NOT!! haha. den he went:" player injured" i think tt v moment, he gave up. he say...:"just enjoy the game..." i feel so bad... i tried my v best to make myself recover tt v moment..i spray medicine, i wore ankle guard, i tie tied my shoelace, i did stretch w my ankle..all sort of things, in great pain. juz to hope tt i can play the last 5mins. but...i din ve e courage to go on court. gosh. aft game, i can see tt everyone was so disappointed. esp sah, jess, eve, me... .. i think all are self reproaching. coz if we could shoot in all the miss shots, we prob wld ve WON!! but, we din. damn it. 该死rite? :((


saturday -- jie jie WEDDING!!
--> 大美女出嫁了!! haha. so happy for her. its see ah. i slpt at 4 on fri, and woke up at 5. so i slpt 1hr!! i was on heels the entire day, w my SPRAIN ankle..PAIN!! and more SWELL!! haiz. but, for my sis, 我忍!! haha. cant prob wear flats w gown rite?? so 难堪for my sis. wells. haha. so busy in e day..this and that. 敬茶and stuffs. we fed the brothers with washabi bread, lemon, ribina, 99% coco chocolate..den draw 双喜 on their cheeks! so fun!! hmm. den Peida(mybro in law) had to draw the house key frm a bucket of ICED ICED ICED water. so funny. but actually, many other things are to add to tt, but no time. hee. den they sang 坚持到底。a sing tt has insight meaning for them. afterall, they went thru long dist relationship. v hard lor!! but, their singing is really out of tune, and no tempo. haha. den PD open the door. MY SIS IS SUPER GORGEOUS!! i love my 姐姐!!she's e best!!

ohh. den we went to PD's parent's house.. joke manns. my brother-in-law's brother always thot tt i am frm HWA CHONG!! he was lyk. WAD?!?! FRM YJ?!?! haiz. wats wrong la. haha. guess got tt hwa chong 气质。。cant help it. got this thingy frm st nicks. :DD stnicks rawks!! <33.
hmm. den blah blah blah..alot of things. den dinner. my sis got me to put on make up, and do up my hair. hmm. i cant recognise myself in the mirror. but people all say tt i was pretty...haha. not only my relative..when we went to shake hand good bye e guest at e doorstep aft dinner, alot of ppl tt i nv knew..said tt i look gorgeous!! haha. oops. damn happy la. lyk duh. afterall im gal wad..ppl say pretty will happy de rite!! haha. >< *shy.

hmm..one thing. my mum said..:“如果你要嫁去中国,只要是他,我就会同意。。。” random rite?!?! but she meant it. lols. its lyk totally impossible. coz i dun think he lyks me. haha.

oh. den during dinner, a speech tt i wrote for my sis was read out. she cried. so did i. its was touching the rest said. but, those r seriously wad she was. she's a grt sis!! ( so am i!! haha)


sunday -- gosh!!
--> i woke up at 1..was super hungry!! haha. eat eat. den clean up my house w all the rubbish tt was left frm ytd's wedding. so tired. ankle still swollen. worries. hmm. i ironed my clothes, washed my clothes, changed my bed sheets, swep e floor, mop, fix my shoes...many many things. den oso recieved many many msg frm classmates regarding homeworks..i feel SO FORTUNATE!! coz my friends are so CARING!! I LOVE THEM ALL!! muacks!! now..i type this thing..20mins wasted. l8r still got to clear my piles and piles and piles of homework. hmm. slp by 2 k? coz tml still ve game. i dun wan2 b lyk friday again..v disheartening. i wan to lose as winners!! WOOSSSH!!!

monday -- nt here yet.
-- Raffles game -- will lose??
--> tml moz prob is our last game. no matter how bad my ankle is, i will play. for the team, for me, for him. he was the one who asked me to joined the team, the one who wan to see me success. and i wan2 do it for him to see. maybe i shud call him...Mr. 他妈的。 coz tt was the last word i rmb him saying. haha. with red eyes...awwww. heart pain. haiz. will nv forget. tokin abt this. i made a joke. 1st april wasn't his 100th day. its this coming sat. oops. see kiong, i told u i din count day by day!! but..i really do miss him. wells. i ve make my day busy tt day. the day tt was exactly one wk aft my sis wedding. tt day. i will be in the house exco training camp. hope i wont think of him. juz let tt day pass... ...你的第一百天。 :DD i will smile this time. will u?

I LOVE LINGLAN!! MUACKS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home