Thursday, March 26, 2009

yeah!

ITsme
yeah!! today i 发笑!haha..see the map beside, those underline in green, are the stops i walked. those tt i took bus is in blue. haha. so fun!! but hor...shirlyn saw me frm the bus, she thot i emo lor. wells. if its sum1 else, i may think tt person oso emo. haha. damn lame. den jiaqi saw me frm the train..haha. she say i wasting time. which is quite true. lolx. linglan ask me to take bus too. but i got walking addiction la. i love walkin and running..lyk leisure la. dun lyk competitive ones. wells. i think walking make me feel so.....alive? ask me stone dere. might as well kill me.
but seriously ah. juz now i damn scared..i wanted to walk all the way home de lor. but, LIGHTING!! and THUNDER!! so scared...omggggg. coz im alr at the expressway. so i think i beta take a bus. otherwise, i may die on my way home. bad!!
but the walk is really fun. feel free to join me next time, k? hmm...i next aim, walk throughout!! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home