Thursday, April 02, 2009

sry。

ITsme
hey. i'm sorry. i noe u will read this. and i really do not noe how to let u noe abt this, abt me. seriously, u deserve more than me, im juz another big fat pig. u can always get girls beta than me. perhaps all these all faults of mine, always playing arnd, gossiping...and everything. but i really treated u as my true soulmate, everything tt i told u is the truth. i nv once lied to u. but, this will nt work out, tt way. i dun wish to see u upset and emo over this again, i hope u smile frm the deepest part of ur heart, coz tt's wad i cant do now. u do noe tt until now, i cant let go of him. i dun wish to hurt u, i dun wish to giv u false hope. tt's y i walk away frm u. tt's why i tease u abt other gals. i hope u will find the rite gal. as for now, im nt.
im seriously sorry. dun worry, no one will noe who im i toking abt...its juz u and me. i cant say this in ur face, coz i dun ve the courage to. coz i dun wish to embaress u and me. wad if its juz me tt think too much into this, or wad if u r hurt bcoz of this. neither of it. i wan, NEITHER of it.
u aren't facing a rejection now, coz u din speak a word of it, and i din rejuect u. its juz a clarification.
will u promise nt to be sad??
dun cum near me. im lyk 刺猬。。。porcupine, the nearer u cum to me, the more u will get injured. i will spike u out of natural reaction, its nt tt i wan2 hurt u, its nt tt u r attacking me. stay a dist away frm me? tt's wad i will say. coz any closer, i will shoot off. i will ignore. i will be hostile. but i hope tt we will still b friends,
就如卡沙巴王子说的。。我要以笑容来担心你,而不是皱着眉头。
总而言之,对不起。 我还是无法将他忘怀。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home