Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ITsme

yo manns! haha. today i went to see chinese senseh. coz i got my back injured. lyk hell la!! all coz ytd got extra lesson in sch, den on my way home, was shit hell raining!! i happily slipped and fell?! lyk wth!! coz i was walking SUPER slowly alr, but coz my shoes really no friction le..den WOOOOAHHH!!! i fell down. bouncing down the steps for arnd....3? or 4? haha. dunno la. also, i dropped my fone, it went bonkers!! and i gave it one day break. HOWEVER, today, it juz lyk knock its head against sth..again...den its spoiled. so, dun bpther looking for me, my fone is dead. haha. aiya!! most imptly, it was super 丢脸!! gosh. wells. but the rest of the day was grt, mtg zhen and chia..is lyk my happiest thing!! haha. chiz bought me this BIG BIG BIG MICKEY MOUSE HAND!! haha. GIMME A FIVE!! haha. they all ve one of those each!! haha. so CUTE!! den we watched 17again. i was hoping.....i could ve mine...when i was 17...again. i will do it differently, i promise, i wont let it slipped pass me this time. ><

tok abt tdy la. was generally fine..but only till i went to see tt senseh, who is a china WOMAN, she was such an ass! she was lyk...:“你是新加坡公民,还是。。。 。。” i wanted to die tt instance!! i am 100% pure SINGAPOREAN!! 我不是中国公民!!不要再误会我了!!天啊!! wats wrong w her la?!?! den she went out, tellin her CHINA colleages tt i am nt frm china!! OMG!! dun tell me tt all of them thot tt i was frm far away land, china?! 天啊!! 天啊!! can go die liao lor!!><>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home