Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ITsme

oh ya..then today qianyuan told me sth damn super traumatizing!!

he told me tt he noe i lyk ocean..but its lyk an open secret, and im super ok w it now..coz as i say..i am slowly walking out of it. haha. juz tt, wats w tt random-ness la? lolx. den i ask him when he noe, he was lyk...v long le. but im super sure it was kept secret till J2 tt the emotions broke. coz J1 i thot there's always another yr, but at tt v moment tt i noe tt we may retain, and i noe he wont stay, den i was lyk SHIT. gosh. wells. den on my birthday, e result came out. i promoted. he dint. wats w my hardwork to promote? haha. wells. but i muz really thank him. nt for him, i wont study so hard and get myself promoted, which i din at all regret. even though he have left me, but i will always ve my classmates w me, my dearest laoda, linglan, peg, manda and last but nt least, jiayun. of coz, still ve channy, boonie, maira, fartin, tongs, kiong, yuan...and the most hated me long. haha. oso dunno why he hate me so much. initially was quite KNS w his attitude. but aft tt i learn tt i cant possibly make everyone lyk me. but i dun lyk hating ppl, so there's no nod for me to hate him though he hates me. i juz ve to play along. sumtimes throw him sum praises, he will b quite happy. and i oso dun nid to be in bad mood. its mirror image. things works 2ways, nt one.

hmm..wad else?? oh!! den tt yuan was lyk super gossip!! he was lyk....trying to get my interest w haiyang's stuff..but. i am nt interested. coz i am gg to move away frm this. this is getting too draggy. and i realise, he noe all e while tt i lyk him. no matter wad his stand is, i no longer care. maybe i do. but, no changes can b made, so dun bother.


the fact is that it misses him...and i still hope he is here.

"my life will be no nice without u.."i rmb i telling him this. he was kinda unhappy , but i wan2 let him noe...
wad i meant was tt..only if he did nt appear in my life, making all the uneven heartbeats, my life wld b much beta. ya...

hope yuan can stop all those comments of no help, and juz stop telling me abt him, though i really wish to noe. but if he dun wan2 let me noe, dun let me noe. coz i respect his decision. if he wan2 let me noe, he will contact me automatically.

tt's abt all tt i will say.

天网恢恢,疏而不漏,自情愿。
正义邪教,是非黑白,对或错?
真情假意,一场欢喜,一场空。
只唯你我,心知肚明,实悲哀!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home