Saturday, April 04, 2009

hard to do

ITsme
i said i wan2 let e blog die...but its hard. coz i dunno who to tok to..esp when im alone at home.
wells. i juz return home frm 'shopping'. i went to buy exercise books for doing math and phy. den wanted to buy contacts, if nt how hell am i suppose to play sports? i ve enuff phobia of face injuries frm wearing specs. haiz. den i oso went to shop for sports shoes.
wells. i officially announce tt im bankrupt. my shoes gave way ytd when i was playing bball, super sian. coz i only wore tt shoes for 3months or less. its spoiled alr. izt bcoz im im too violent, even my shoes lyk dead. haiz..shld b due to my turn too much la. sianx. thank goodness today got sales for sport shoes. and BASKETBALL shoes too. i bought a so-so sport shoes at 70bucks. den i saw my current bball shoes at 35bucks!! i bought it at 70+ la!! omggg!! damn angry.
hais. my bball shoes oso spoiling liao, it gave way 3times alr, and i mend it every time. hoping tt it will last my til my season ends. but, its worrying me for it giving way during game, i will die. if it let me down, i will prob let my team down. so, i wanted to buy another bball shoes, er...40bucks? for a beta one. but...i chk my acct, i only left enuff of daily expense, and sch notes. so, guess i cant buy tt shoes le. hope my shoes wont giv way...i pray hard for tt.
den i wanted to get a new ankle guard..10bucks. sumtimes, w money, u cant get things u need. coz the ankle guard dun ve my size..only be L, i nid M. sian!! i nid to get another ankle guard b4 next trng, my ankle is really weak now..i wear ankle guard to bed!! haha. coz i slp violently. haha.
in short..i hope my shoes wont giv way anymore, coz i cant afford them anymore. good lucks. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home