Monday, April 06, 2009

my cups


ITsme
these are cups and medals i've collected..so far. more too go? im nt too sure. im juz old alr. but, i will try my best to finish the journey i ve decided to take up.
sorry ppl, if im abit too stressed up. abit too...inconsiderate?
i kinda think tt u understand me. but, i juz feel so guilty.
lyk, u all did more than me..but yet.
victory, this izt everything.
i guess. to me, this year, even if i dun get a single cup, or a single medal home. im alr the winner.
bcoz, i ve won my limits in physical, and mental, and climbed up to another higher state.
it maybe hard on me now, but, the fruit will be sweet.
at least in my heart, im sure, im the winner.
hope everything will be fine for me. hope things wont be any worse. hope i wont get injured...pray w me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home