Monday, April 06, 2009

thinking

ITsme
i gave it a good thought...do they deserve me?
do they care? i dunno.
thinking wad happened all this while.
i thot...maybe
its juz my wishful part.

lyk wad the hell.
why do i feel that im seeing them more impt than they're seeing me?
i really wonder, do they deserve me to work so hard for.
or perhaps. i shld juz let go.
maybe i shld nt go the extra mile
making me look stupid, feel stupid.
why do i bother how they feel when they are alone?
when they do not care how i feel when im alone?

i really dunno wad to do.
perhaps i shld cherish those tt cherish me.
kick the ass of those who took me for granted
those tt i once took them so closely to my heart.

they dun deserve me to do my best for them.
i think, only me, deserve myself to do the best for.
coz the reality world is juz so cruel. so unjustified.
i dun see my presence in tt world... ...
go chk it urself.

dun gimme excuses.
i wont accept any reason for all my work to go worthless.
for all my effort to be taken for granted.
all the pain, and tiredness, tt i chose the route and take this up.

i could ve nt done this. track is sufficient for my nice SGC.
the rest is juz for u all.

yet, u all took it for granted. i duno why.

PERHAPS...im juz petty.

why be nice? why be considering?
WHY BE STUPID?

if i let go now, maybe im selfish.
but honestly. tt world aren't for me.
u all wont win bcoz of me
u all wont lose w/o me.
if this is a team
im juz one of the twelve.

afterall... ...
im for individual sports.
im alone.
im loner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home