Monday, April 06, 2009



ITsme
this is interesting. i juz went to chk for my competitions schedule. well well. lets see. my first comp will be on monday, 4:15pm..prob ends arnd 7? eh. can forget abt trng bball liao lor. den go home slp, next day, 0830am ve shotput. nice rite? confirm die. den if i lose both. i'll be damn demoralised. den w my sucky emotion, wed, i will be playing the important match against dunman high. if we won tt game, second round is waiting ahead, if we lose. we're as good as gone.
so, i must nt let my track stuff affect my bball stuff. NEVER!!! ok. if i do, pls kick me out of the court. i will be more than glad. coz i cant bear to let all ur hopes down... haix. but at least, the match on friday will be more friendly... against PJC..
this means tt for the entire wk, i will only be in sch for lessons for thursday.
对不起, 老师!! 我先跟你们道歉!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home