Monday, April 13, 2009

ITsme

im really glad.

today is good. i noe i din over exert my muscles. coz im nt having muscles aches. and most imptly, i made my way thru 5 suicides. wells. im glad. perhaps, its due to last wk intensive. its good.

today isnt as tiring as last monday. last monday, by this time, im alr as good as dead. so damn freakin tired. as for now. im still motivated to do my work. to even ton thru my nite to study. wells. i have to, dont i? mr sim, mr syn, mr chua, mr heng, mr zhang...all my chers, have been so patient w me. and me. have been so patient towards my team mates. so do they, towards me.
but its juz unfair towards my chers. i wont deny.

im starting to feel 反感towards one gal. and i think partly, or mainly due to my commitments, and i ve to say, sumtimes, closeness is nt everything.

today. im glad.

im glad tt mr sim feels tt im still nt pushing myself for phy.
im glad tt phy is the subject im workin hardest for.
im glad tt im doing so, nt bcoz im scared of him.
im glad tt i respected him.

im gald tt i din throw 8m for shot, which i doubt w tt dist tt i ve, i can make it top8.
im gald tt i din get to throw jav, which i think i dun ve much time left b4 comp. to prac.

im glad tt i got scolding frm jiao lian, coz i ve been missing parts of bball trng for track.
im glad tt he din realise tt i dun ve bball trng on days tt i ve track trng.
im glad tt he din realise tt this is my commitment, tt he scolded me for, tt he took for granted.
im glad tt when jiao lian ask capt if im part of the family... ...
im glad tt she hesitated. and humblely denied.
im glad tt im nt part of this fam.
im glad tt i noe tt i dun ve to giv myself away anymore.
im glad tt my responsibility towords this ended. coz she said denied.
im gald tt i dun ve to stress myself to score, to perfrom, to assist.
im glad tt i dun ve to ve so much pressure on me.

im nt glad bcoz jiao lian scolded me.
im glad bcoz my hard work is nt being recognised.

nt only in bball. also in class.

im so damn, FREAKING glad.

IM SO DAMN FREAKING LOVE THIS WORLD MANNS.

BULL SHIT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home