Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ITsme
today was nice. though alot of work. but im really happy.

phy SPA skill A..wahseh. 难做dao!! den MJ paper is lyk crap la!!

math lec..gosh..peg and me lyk complaining to each other how slpy we r..but did we fall aslp??
nt really i guess. haha.

break, had curry noodles, cant finish all..juz nt in e rite mood to eat. but i manage to squeeze everything into my big big tummy. and tt stupid linglan ah!! insisted of sitting w her husband, LiTong. haha..之前still kip saying me and him!! omggg..u wan2 his attention, i help u la!! haha.

den we went for econs. omgg..my happiest lesson of the day!! although mr syn gave me a scare by throwing me a sudden question. but it went fine. coz i manage to giv him the ans tt he want, when the previous 2questions, e person he asked, din manage to giv the ans he wants. the happiest thing is tt, he gave me signs of 肯定!! he is now my fav teacher. coz he is the first teacher who 肯定 my hard work in this period of time, as i am facing all the challenges in my life.

it break again, we went to lib and do work..though we really toked alot, afterall, its noon alr, so tired..we juz nod to slack. abit? haha. ps ps. wells. i ve to say tt kiong's songs are really nice. and his gf nt bad lor. certain angles really damn chio. haha. but, nt my type. hehe. his type of gal, st nicks last time ve alot, if i lyk, die la. be butch liao. haha. and hor. i reallu dunno why the bounce series shoes 涨价。。haha. nt my fault k!! hee. i help u chk again when i ve e time, k? i promise. coz i wan2 buy another pair for my brother oso. 顺便lor :))

den CLL lesson. mr zhang start gg grp work on 雪山飞狐。 he wan us to split our grp further, so tt we can do the questions faster. wells. i worked w wenhui. i think she's really a v good partner to work w in studies, coz she 毫不马虎。and is v detailed. wells. its good la. but 弊端 is tt cant go too detailed..coz will juz confuse ourselves w the overload information.

yea!! end of sch. den i rushed down to mit jess they all for house exco stuffs. well. i saw jeanelle and friend shootin netball. den 我手痒痒。。。oso went to shoot. omg. so diff frm bball....no board la!! ><><

ok la ok la. say until reach him liao. i bathed, and is now blogging. oh!! juz now i went to put my ear stuts back. oh my. the hole close le!! its only..since sat?! 4days?! i got amazing recovering rate la!! haha. wells. den i forced the stut to pierce thru e half way thru hole. it bled lyk xiao. ok liao la now. no more blood.

i go slp le.. yawns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home