Saturday, April 18, 2009

hehe

ITsme
hehe. today quite fun la. lessons were fine. but i wan2 complain why friday morning nid to report at 0725 for CLL?!?! its lyk earlier than usual time la!! gosh. wells. im quite fine w it la. coz it really makes me study..w a direction in mind. haha. hmm. dun ask me why i complained, ok?
den math..as usual, scared mr chua scold me...Phy lec, i was trying my best to understnd la. den Litong damn nice, sit w me, den can tok crap. haha. so was quite awake. but shunyu say today i slpt during lec. got meh?!?! ><. haha. GP was crappy, we do this environment test..lolx. lame, but i lyk!! hmm...break and CLL?? zhang lao the lesson lyk speed boat..w'o fuel. fast but yet can catch. muahaha!! den break AGIAN!! haiz. went to library to do phy homework..den abit LL make me abit angry...but hor..i noe oso coz i nt in the mood, she juz lyk suai, dio shoot! oops. dun scold me ah. yala..den everything was lyk ok only till jiaqi they all came to break e ice. but actually, i noe SK was asking why i sit so far. haiz. eh. den they all crazy lor..sk is 宝树,XL is another monk, den litong is 平阿四。den jiaqi jiayun is 双童。 den i am 田青文。。。eeek!! ehmmm..den phy lessons mr sim late...but he semms to b in really good mood. haha. oops ok la. den track events. i won jav, 26.75m. den discus, 18++m. den shot, 8.95m. muahaha!! i hope i can break sch record, one event is for 200pts lehx. haha. oh ya. den i did 4 by 400m. wells. we came in 2nd, but i din run my best. coz i cant do run under pressure. so, wells, its jess did well. guess she cover my mistake. ok la. i wan2 slp le. nites!! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home